Wednesday 29 November 2017

Management College in West Bengal


 
CIMT- An Essential Institute for Management Aspirants
 
 

Welcome to CIMT -


CIMT Banner

A Society of Education World A few young energetic blood engaged in various spheres of life in different districts of West Bengal with a view to an inner urge to serve the society in some fruitful way came under an umbrella and formed the Hooghly Association of Research and Education (HARE), a non-govt organisation and got the same registered under the Society's Registration Act. W.B. in the year 2001.






Computer Lab



With the dawn of the twenty first century the NGO, HARE commenced its joureny with the establishment of the Chandannagar Compu-Tech Academy (at present known as Chandannagar Institute of Management & Technology), a dynamic growth oriented institute of professional courses for higher education and research affiliated to the University of Burdwan.




Classroom

The world has become immensely competitive at this early years of twenty-first century. The explosion of information and knowledge has made our job even more difficult. Large population growth and limited resources has compelled us to utilize modern tools and techniques of management and production. Chandannagar Institute of Management & Technology prepares its students not just for a good career, but also for life itself.





Library Room
 


Our aim is that every student who is admitted becomes a total representative of the ideology to embrace the power of education and the importance of teachers to provoke that power. Our learning systems and methodologies are a proven success because of the superlative performance of the faculties in their academic fields.




Institute Logo


For more info, visit - http://www.cimthooghly.in/








1 comment:

  1. I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Pedro ! Pedro and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

    Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

    Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    WhatsApp Message: +1 863 231 0632

    ReplyDelete

Management College in West Bengal

  CIMT - An Essential Institute for Management Aspira nts     Welcome to CIMT - CIMT Banner A Society of Educati...